FLBTY Bluetooth Heart Rate Sensor Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Sports Running Fitness Heart Rate Chest Strap Monitoring Belt
FLBTY Bluetooth Heart Rate Sensor Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Sports Running Fitness Heart Rate Chest Strap Monitoring Belt by FLBTY at fittherapist.com. MPN: 519-828. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. product description:★ Connect to your smartphone, computer or GPS watch using Ant + and Bluetooth technology★ Heart rate sensor will accurately
★ Connect to your smartphone, computer or GPS watch using Ant + and Bluetooth technology
★ Heart rate sensor will accurately detect and send your heart rate to your smartphone in real time
★ Compatible app: for Wahoo fitness, for strava, for mapmyrun, for endomondo, etc.
★The chest strap is made of high quality material and can be close to the skin.
★ Ultra low power consumption, replaceable CR2032 battery
★Material: ABS plastic
★ Technology: Bluetooth 4.0 (low power consumption)
★Transmission: Bluetooth wireless transmitter
★ Size: about 6.7 * 4 cm (length * width)
★ Belt size: approx. 64-95 cm * 3 cm (length * width)
★Net weight: 82G
Transmitter: Mount it to the strap in the correct direction.
Battery: open and close with coins
Features & Highlights
- ★Using Bluetooth high-frequency transmission, using the existing international standard Bluetooth Association, BLUETOOTH4.0 and ANT+ widely used by smartphones to transmit heart rate signals, Apple and Android phones are generally applicable, reducing your compatibility concerns.
- ★ Personalized Heart Rate Training - Efficient Workout - Use a compatible training app to view real-time heart rate, training area and calories on your smartphone or tablet. The official human resources monitor of the Sky team, the champion of the Tour de France.
- ★ Real-time transfer: observe real-time, distance, calorie and rhythm heart rate by phone or exercise
- ★ Fitness Tracker: Waterproof heart rate sensor compatible with all Apple iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- ★ For those who want to calculate their calories burned and get basic heart rate features to keep their fitness training simple